june 21, 2018
Andrea Bocelli returns to San diego
There are limited Top Tier front section floor seating tickets offered for Vision of Children supporters for this concert event.
The Vision of Children Foundation is honored to again offer premiere seating for world-renowned tenor, Andrea Bocelli’s concert performance.
We have a wonderful evening planned starting with a VIP reception at 5:30 pm in a private tent on the Sports Arena grounds. Sponsored by Sycuan Band of Kumeyaay Nation, The Pala Band of Mission Indians, American Specialty Health Network, Cal Private Bank, RD Olson Construction, and Tiffany & Co., our Vision of Children "Club 20/20" will provide a club like setting complete with premium wines, cocktails, and a special Tiffany Gift.
- Parking passes will be mailed to guests who plan to drive to the venue. Please email us your mailing address by June 1 if you wish to receive a pass.
- Luxury Limo-bus transportation will be available upon request (limited to first 50 respondents). You must RSVP to reserve your seat on the limo bus by June 1st. Plan to arrive at the limo bus by 4:00PM.
- "Club 20/20" will be located on the Sports Arena grounds
- Tickets will be distributed at the VIP reception. If you do not plan to attend the VIP reception, the tickets will be mailed to your address. Or you may make arrangements to pick them up at the VOC office.
- Recommended attire is dressy business or cocktail for women and business casual for men
- The Concert begins at 7:30
Join us on Thursday, June 21, 2018 at Valley View Casino Center (formerly SD Sports Arena) for an unforgettable concert experience and private reception to raise funds to cure childhood hereditary blindness and vision disorders.
For Sponsorship and Underwriting information contact Nancy at firstname.lastname@example.org.