Racing for Research
Team VOC is your opportunity to help The Vision of Children Foundation raise money for research through races and other competitions (5k, Half Marathon, Marathon, etc). As a result of your efforts, your friends and family will learn about VOC, which expands our reach and gains more support for our cause. Team VOC helps families, communities, teams, and businesses unite through a fun and powerful expression of hope in the fight against childhood blindness and our determination to find a CURE.
Would you like to run for Team VOC? We'll support your desire for fitness and be your motivation to raise funds and awareness for a worthy cause!
The process is simple.
- Identify an event that you are interested in.
- If Vision of Children IS an official charity of the event, please contact us before registering for the event.
- If Vision of Children IS NOT an official charity of the event, register then contact us.
- Send us your story (why you're running) and a picture of yourself.
- We'll register you with Team VOC and create a fundraising page for you individually or for a team of people.
Whether you run, bike, walk, or play to raise money for VOC, we welcome your participation in this program!
Why Team VOC?
Team VOC supports The Vision of Children Foundation, whose mission is to cure childhood blindness and vision disorders. Our charity will continue to raise awareness and provide resources for families in need to address the daily challenges of raising a child with vision disorders. Join Team VOC today, and begin raising funds for research! Every effort, no matter how small, with any amount of notice, makes a difference and helps us come that much closer to finding a cure.
Past Events Include
ASICS LA Marathon
San Diego Half Marathon
Twin Cities Marathon
LA Run or Dye 5K
Visit Crowdrise.com/visionofchildren to see what other Team VOC'ers have done.
Contact Us at email@example.com or 858-314-7916